JC Soccer - mission & values
At JC Soccer, we offer private one on one, small group and team training sessions across the eastern and southern suburbs of Sydney.
JC Soccer’s mission is to provide an environment where players can learn, grow in confidence and maximise their potential both on and off the field. Our coaches provide a wealth of experience and offer detailed, tailored sessions that cover the following aspects of the game:
- Technical – Ball Mastery, Skillwork, Passing/Receiving, First Touch, Technique, Shooting/Finishing, Heading, Tackling, Shielding.
- Tactical – Decision Making, Game Management, Positional Awareness, Transitions, Dynamic Plays.
- Physiological – Strength & Conditioning, Match Fitness, Speed Agility Quickness, Mobility, Coordination, Balance, Flexibility, Pace.
- Psychological – Positive Mindset, Communication, Confidence, Coachability, Social Interaction, Leadership, Work Ethic, Goal Setting, Punctuality/Attendance, Teamwork, Honesty, Respect, Dedication.
Each of our sessions will be delivered at high intensity, with tailored game scenario drills specifically prepared to the desired area that each player or group would like to develop.
All ages and talent levels are welcome at JC Soccer. Our only ask is for all players to come with a desire to work hard and to learn. Leave the rest up to us.
All booking enquiries via our contact details are the bottom of the page.
Our training is at high intensity and our drills are all game specific. We tailor each session to ensure we develop the specific aspect of your game that you want to improve. Please choose from the options below:
meet the coaches
- Bachelor Of Arts – Sports Studies – The University of Stirling
- Scottish Football Association Coaching Badges – Level 1, 2 and 3.
- Scottish Football Association – Fort William Holiday Camps – 06/07
- University of Stirling- Head Coach – Mens 5s – 09/10
- Falkirk Fc Community – Development Coach – 07/10
- Falkirk FC Foundation – Head Facilitator – 11/12
- Challenger Sports – Academy Trainer – Southern California – 13/14
- Glebe Gorillas – 1st Team Manager, Reserves Manager – 2017 to Present.
- Ballachulish FC – 2003 – 2012
- Fort William FC – Highland League – Semi Pro – 2006 – 2012
- Stirling University – Mens 3rd team – 2008 – 2012.
- Glebe Gorilla’s – ESFA Premier League – 2015 to Present.