JC Soccer - mission & values
At JC Soccer we offer Private 1on1, Small Group and Team Training sessions across the Eastern & Southern Suburbs of Sydney. The beauty of soccer goes way beyond the actual playing of the game. Our focus at JC Soccer is not only take each players skill to the next level but to also educate and provide guidance on the fundamental values that are affiliated with the game.
Each of our sessions will be delivered at high intensity, will be tailored specifically to the area that each player/group would like to develop and will provide a platform for players to grow in confidence, to learn & to develop their skills both on and off the field.
All ages, levels are welcome at JC Soccer. All we ask from you is to bring a positive attitude, a desire to learn and motivation to work hard.
We take pride in our coaching, we ensure our sessions provide game like scenario drills that can be focused around any area of the game.
Our goal is to improve you on and off the field, we at JC Soccer are ready to take you to the next level.
High intensity, tailored sessions to the player/teams needs. All sessions partnered with education and advice on transferring the values of soccer into their every day lives.
meet the coaches
- Bachelor Of Arts – Sports Studies – The University of Stirling
- Scottish Football Association Coaching Badges – Level 1, 2 and 3.
- Scottish Football Association – Fort William Holiday Camps – 06/07
- University of Stirling- Head Coach – Mens 5s – 09/10
- Falkirk Fc Community – Development Coach – 07/10
- Falkirk FC Foundation – Head Facilitator – 11/12
- Challenger Sports – Academy Trainer – Southern California – 13/14
- Glebe Gorillas – Part Owner/First Team Coach/Reserve Coach – 2015 to Present.
- Ballachulish FC – 2003 – 2012
- Fort William FC – Highland League – Semi Pro – 2006 – 2012
- Stirling University – Mens 3rd team – 2008 – 2012.
- Glebe Gorilla’s – ESFA Premier League – 2015 to Present.